This website provides information about CTIA Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “We”) and our service referred as the “Service”). Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. If Users (hereinafter referred to as “You”) do not agree, please refrain from using the site. By using the Service, You shall agree to all following terms and conditions.
2. Purpose of use
This website is provided as a convenience and to be used at Your own risk for non-commercial purposes only.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks
The information, images, and other materials on this website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Us. As demonstrated through this website, You shall comply with all laws and regulations regarding copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights, and You may not reproduce, divert, sell, or in any other way distribute the information, images, etc. provided on this website without the permission of the rightful owner.
4. About Links
Although this website contains links to other websites, these websites are not under Our control and We make no guarantee as to the content of said websites. In addition, if You wish to link this website to any other website, You are requested to obtain the prior consent from Us.
5. Personal Information Protection
1) Although We take the utmost care in providing the Service, We do not guarantee the quality of the Service, including the suitability, completeness, accuracy, security, legality, and current state of the information.
2) We shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use or inability to use the Service, except for damage caused by Our willfulness or gross negligence.
3) We shall not be liable for any damages caused by software or hardware accidents, communication environment failures, troubles between You and a third party, or any other accidents resulting from the use of this website.
4) We may without notice change or discontinue the contents of the Service or suspend or terminate the Service in whole or in part. At this time, We shall not be liable for any damage incurred by users as a result of any change or discontinuation of the Service, or any interruption or suspension of the Service.
7. About Cookies
8. About Web Beacons
This website uses an access analysis tool that uses web beacons to make the content of the website more convenient for You to access. Be assured that by using web beacons, no personal information about You is collected.
9. About SSL
This site uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology on the pages where personal information is entered, which means that the data entered is encrypted on your computer before passing through the network to the computer where it is registered.
10. Governing law and court of jurisdiction
Regarding any disputes between a user and Us, the governing law is Japanese law, and the court of jurisdiction for the first trial is the Osaka District Court, Osaka, Japan. Any notice or communication between a user and Us shall be made in a manner determined by Us. Unless the User notifies Us of changes in accordance with the method We separately determined, We will notify or contact the currently registered contacts as valid, and these will be deemed to have reached the user at the time of transmission.