- Client :
- Category :SDGs EN
- Project Url :
- Date :2020-02-18
- The working population of the entire transportation industry is on the decline.
- There are many problems related to accidents caused by long-distance driving and work systems caused by difficulties in driver management.
- Communication errors are arising from language barriers due to the increase of foreign workers.
Centralized management of delivery status and driver driving records can be created using distributed ledger technology. By combining information after the product leaves the factory together with information of the drivers and trucks, it will be possible to track the entire supply chain workflow between organizations. By tracking trucks in real time and visualizing them with the trace function linked to IOT devices such as RFID, it is expected that the workflow management tasks for delivery status, etc., usually performed one step at a time, will be greatly reduced.
- Since certificates generated in logistics operations are managed on a paper basis, enormous work costs are incurred and productivity of the entire logistics industry is reduced.
- When an incident or trouble occurs in a product that is managed collectively, such as food, all of it is disposed of at once, which leads to mass waste.
- Because information is divided across the entire supply chain, it is necessary to confirm shipping and receiving information, etc., in each step and it is difficult to communicate between stakeholders.
By using distributed ledger technology in logistics management, all certificates managed in analog will be digitized, and employee workflow and productivity will improve. Even if an incident occurs on the factory side, products managed by individual ID can be traced in real time, leading to an immediate solution and prevention of secondary disasters before they occur.
- In business systems that rely on paper and spreadsheet software, information cannot be linked to and utilized with customers and suppliers, and inventory fluctuations cannot be understood in real time.
The inventory management system using the distributed ledger technology can check inventory movement information, shipping destinations, and histories in real time, thereby reducing confirmation and reporting tasks within and between organizations. In addition, by making use of the IOT device and enabling the tracking of the location of the product, it will not be necessary to check inventory information.
In multilateral trade, by automatically matching the import and export management processes and regulations in the shipping and receiving countries, the workflow and operations of workers will be significantly reduced, and productivity will improve. In addition, by assigning appropriate work tasks to foreign workers who work at overseas bases, it will eliminate the language barrier and contribute to creating jobs around the world.
work：Telegraph, Telephone Business
- The originality of electronic documents is not guaranteed
- Transactions on the Internet are not secure because replication is possible.
Implementation allows productivity improvement of each organization by making electronic information exchanges possible. Information becomes tamper-resistant, eliminating paper-based procedures and using them for transactions in the supply chain.
- Since the construction records are managed personally, the management of the folders is different for each person in charge, and it takes time to match the drawings managed on paper with the construction records.
Centralize information through construction management utilizing distributed ledger technology. By utilizing unique IDs that are unified by organizations, information that has been isolated before can be centralized. It is possible to set up a system for unified management that offers an awarenes of DX from a management system within a single personal organization. In the future, it will be feasible to increase corporate value and reputation from end-users by providing end-user-focused customer experience services.
Giving a certain value to information that has not yet been converted into value enables individuals to add value to their information. In the future, by providing opportunities for self-realization in poor areas without capital, building a world where the total population of the world is connected fairly can become reality.