- Client :
- Category :SDGs EN
- Project Url :
- Date :2020-02-18
work：Power transmission and distribution
- Matching electric power needs every 30 minutes will not provide a consistent supply-demand balance.
- Complicated document procedures lead to a decrease in work efficiency, resulting in higher system installation costs.
- Tracking information is not transparent because the maintenance history and equipment information of the power plant cannot be confirmed.
By instantly matching the supply and demand of electricity with advanced IOT devices, excess power is prevented from flowing to the wholesale electricity market, and by refering to power plant operation history and power generation data as “power plant token” and “power generation token”, it is possible to offer value-added transactions.
- Since the construction records are managed by a person, the management of the folders is different for each person in charge, and it takes time to match the drawings managed on paper with the construction records.
By utilizing unique IDs that are unified by organizations, information that has been isolated before can be centralized. It is possible to set up a system for unified management that offers an awarenes of DX from a management system within a single personal organization. When trading environmental value such as J-credit, the “power plant token” recorded in the node and the “power generation token” issued according to the amount of renewable energy generated are aggregated in a directory-type token structure. In addition to the “value” as tracking information of the power generation source, it is possible to provide “added value” including the history of O & M, equipment information, etc., and achieve total management of the entire power plant.
It can contribute to the adoption of renewable energy. For example, it is possible to create a platform that can be traded by granting tokens according to the amount of power generated; it is possible to prove the authenticity of power generation information by identifying power generation sources; and it is expected to establish a new market for environmental value transactions. In addition, reducing the workloads of workers, improving the working environment, and stimulating local employment are all important goals.
work：Import and Procurement
- Japan’s energy self-sufficiency rate is 8%
- As a result of the Great East Japan Earthquake, the operating rate of nuclear power plants declined, and the energy mix has been centered on thermal power generation.
- There are many terrorist organizations in the Middle East, which is a major source of petroleum, and there is concern that funds will flow to these organizations.
By using a distributed ledger, it is possible to record transaction records of overseas trade as evidence. By simplifying the trade procedures that occur between shipping and receiving countries, it is possible to reduce paper-based trade documents and improve operational efficiency. Also, by recording information in the distributed ledger on imports and exports from the point of extraction of the oil, there is a secondary effect of reducing the risk of funds moving into terrorist organizations.
work：Gas Pipeline Transportation
- If the “Pipeline Separation Project” is implemented in 2022, infrastructure development in all areas of Japan is anticipated due to the entry of new gas pipe installation projects. However, it will still be necessary to unify regulations for gas pipe standards.
By using the distributed ledger technology to match gas pipe standards with models such as JIS standards, it will be possible to share gas pipes with uniform specifications and construction work among pipe division companies.
In order to continuously supply energy resources, it is necessary to achieve secure transactions which circumvent anti-social forces such as terrorist organizations. Our distributed ledger technology is expected to play an important role as an infrastructure for supplying energy resources to the world while ensuring reliability. Also, development of gas pipe infrastructure, which is difficult to expand in rural areas, will lead to regional revitalization, new employment, and the provision of optimal work opportunities by regulating the industry as a whole and promoting the pipeline business in each area.